2023-08-27

Mysterious Tides #5

The group of companions spend the morning conversing with the leader of Piper's Quay, the Laird's son, Taber Sinann. On-going GURPS adventures set in the beautiful and evocative Bay of Spirits setting by Randy M. at Roan Studios.

GURPS: Mysterious Tides
Session 005

Laird Have Mercy

230820
The night passes with no further incident, though there are some dark clouds coming in from the east on a brisk wind, causing the Bay to rock and roll its dark waves.
Jens and Bro Bob head up the shoreline to the Shrine of the Sea and meet Nilas and Ragnar.

Nilas goes through his morning prayers and rituals, thanking Calla for a wonderful day and awaits the arrival of his friends

Jens waits patiently, head bowed, for the rites to complete

Bro' Bob sips his morning wine gratefully

Ragnar watches Vilas with curiosity
Nilas greets everyone, "good morning friends. I hope that everyone is rested and recovered?"

Jens says "Aye, I got a fair bit o' sleep."

Ragnar me adds, "Aye, me we well thanks to your kindness."
Nilas inquires, "Jens, was anything damaged or out of place on your ship? The assailant that attacked me asked about the token."

Jens Marko says "Nay, I battened things down tight last night. She weren't touched"
Nilas suggests, "We should talk about a few things as a group before we meet with Taber Sinann"

Jens Marko nods in agreement. "You seem to talk well to him, so maybe you should take the helm for this?"

Ragnar nods as well, "Aye, I dunna do well with words and people."
Nilas says, "I'm willing to, Callast Xern had instructed me a bit on diplomacy. My concern is that I am not comfortable lying to him. Especially since I have no reason not to trust the man. Brother Bob feels that we should not disclose the information we have regarding the token. However, I can not think that all of this is connected.....the token, the assassins, the Rogans, and perhaps the death-crabs. It's all too coincidental"

Bro' Bob shrugs, "I understand your reluctance, but, as I said last night, once it's mentioned he'll demand to see it, and once seen, he will refuse to return it. It's the only lead that we have right now and I'm not willing to relinquish it."
Nilas speaks, "I suggest that Brother Bob, that you hide it or put it away somewhere I don't know where it is, so I can rest better with my conscience about it. I don't want to jeopardize any relations we have with lords"

Bro' Bob nods, "It's nowhere that you will see or find."

Nilas chuckle

Nilas responds, "Fair enough. I still think that Taber will be useful for us. We also need to see if they were able to gain any information from the assassin. Someone was watching us, clearly and they will probably attack us again"
"I also think we should consider inviting Carmel to join us. She was a help with the beach zombies, she has skills in healing and wishes to travel and leave this area. It is also pretty evident that Taber had some kind of history with her that was no positive in nature"

Ragnar "I agree, if Carmel is willing. and yes to keeping our only clue a secret for now. I'm doubtful the spy said anything but one can hope."
Nilas offers, "I can at least describe it to Taber. Maybe he or someone may know of its heraldry? I just want us all to be on the same page. I still wanted to find out about the guy with the sunken treasure, if that was a thing. LIam? I would think that Mattie was a genuine pirate-type of lass, but maybe we should see if the assassin has a similar tatoo on her neck? Could be that Mattie was a spy/scout?"
The Piper's Quay shoreline is already busy despite the fact that the sun has been up less than an hour. There are many locals going about their business working and many visitors and Come From Aways moving here and there taking care of their own business. Many folk that pass near the Shrine to the Sea nod or make a familiar hand gesture to give thanks or send prayers to Calla the Sea Goddess. No one really pays much attention to the four standing around talking.
Nilas says, "Let's get some food and then meet with Taber and get this day started. Then we can figure out what our next move is"

Bro' Bob agrees, "Breakfast, without interruptions, sounds good to me."

Nilas agrees, "great.....food it is."

Ragnar nods as well, punctuated with a stomach growl

The group heads to the Windbreak for some breakfast. As expected, Maricia and Carmel are there serving up hot fish and other typical breakfast foods. Hot coffee is also brewing.

Nilas and his friends make way to the Breakwater Inn for food
Nilas looks at his friends as they take an open table. "What should be plan to discuss with Taber? We need to figure out the clues as to what these assassins wanted. Perhaps where they are from or who sent them?"

Bro' Bob says, "If we can talk to her, I think we should just flat out ask why they were ransacking the ship and the shrine. What the hell did we do to them?"

Ragnar looks unsure. "I somehow doubt she'll say anything useful to us judging by her actions."
Nilas says, "Well, we already know nothing, so we have nothing to lose and only stand to gain"

Nilas asks Carmel or Maricia if they had seen Mattie in the past couple of days
Jens Marko adds, "So can we find out what he knows as part of this? Taber might know something is afoot, but might not have connected it to this yet."
Maricia says she hasn't seen her since the other night when she was talking to Nilas and Jens here in the Windbreak.
Nilas says, "like I said, no harm in trying. Maybe he knows something too, we may be able to pool our information together"
"She may have shipped out, you know, she didn't live here, just around occasionally," the Elf barkeep adds.

Ragnar squints at the news. "Well, that's true. Just there's been a lot of strange stuff happening. Has anyone checked her room where she was staying?"
Nilas recalls she said she was staying at a boarding house on the other side of town, over near the Laird's Lodge
Nilas says, "We can inquire at the boarding house on our way to the Laird's Lodge when we go to meet with Taber"

Ragnar nods. "I'd feel better if we did, just to be safe."

Nilas suggests for his friends to all casually glance around to see if anyone may be watching them more intently than they should be
Ragnar and Bro Bob both feel that there are some locals eyeing them while Jens and Nilas feel that everyone is just going about their business eating breakfast.

Ragnar looks back at Nilas with a slow nod.

Bro' Bob shrugs, "I can't see a connection, we just started looking into things yesterday, and you met her the night before. Timing wouldn't make sense. . ."
Nilas adds, "true, she seemed to be 'known' around here. Well my friends, now that we have eaten, shall we go see the Laird?"

Ragnar wipes his plate clean then suppresses a burp. "Aye, sounds good."
The group pays their bill and heads out of the Windbreak.

Bro' Bob stands up and raises his cup to the rest of the room in toast/blessing, then drains it before leaving
Nilas says, "we are going to have to find this Liam fellow with this sunken treasure at these prices"

Jens Marko grins. "Well all right then!"
Carmel slides up near Nilas and the rest as they prepare to leave, "So, were you serious about possibly getting a ride out of town when you go? I have already spoken to Maricia, she understands and I am ready when you are! Don't leave with out me, ok?" she says, giving Nilas a wink and a bit of a hip bump.

Nilas blushes. "eerrr....yes, we were serious and uh....we will be back for you"

Nilas and his companions start making their way to Laird Sinann's Lodge
It only takes a few minutes to cross the small settlement of Piper's Quay to the Laird's Lodge. It is easy to see, being the largest building around. There are a few smaller buildings at this end of the town, all separated by a low stone wall, from the rest of the town proper. Two armed men stand near the stone archway, both bear the insignia of the Sinann Clan
Nilas shouts, "'Gooday men. We are here for an audience with Laird Taber"
"Hold right there," one of them calls, leveling his spear at the group. "The Laird, err, Lord Taber said you might be coming, we're to take you to him immediately."
Nilas says"Really? lowering your spear at us?"

"Throw down your weapons and come with us!" the guard commands.
Nilas rebukes, "I'm not throwing anything. But I will set it down nicely"
The guard shrugs in acceptance of Nilas' compromise.
Nilas protests, "What I object to is that you are talking to us like we are prisoners. We are the ones who fought the zombies on the beach and captured the assassin"
"And the rest of you," he calls out, looking at Ragnar and Bro' Bob most intently.

Bro' Bob rolls his eyes and surrenders his weapons

Ragnar looks at the others. "Is this a normal thing for seeing the Laird?"
The guard just grits his teeth and waits for Ragnar to comply.

Nilas says, "Funny, the Laird didn't ask me to disarm myself when we were on the beach together"

Ragnar shrugs. "I don't get to town much so I dunna know about these things."
The guard shrugs at Nilas' comment and waits for the rest of the group to relinquish their obvious weapons.

Bro' Bob chuckles ruefully and replies softly to Ragnar, primarily, "The ‘highborn’ don't trust the likes of us around their august personages.”

Ragnar heaves a heavy sigh then lays down his axes.
Two more Sinann guards start walking toward the group from the main lodge. They stop about 10 yards away, spears up but watching closely.

Nilas asks, "Did something happen recently to the Laird? Why such hostility?"
The second gate guard starts gathering up the gathered weapons. He looks at Jens and glances at the hatchet and knife.
Nilas suggests, "Jens, just give up your arms for now. We need to meet with Taber"
"You'll have to speak to the Laird, umm, I mean to Master Taber. I am sure he'll let you know," the guard says.
Nilas warns, "Please be careful with our belongings. Calla would be most displeased"

Jens Marko shrigs and hands over his weapons
The guard nods uncomfortably and gives Nilas a bit of a smirk, "Yea, yea, we're not here to mess your stuff up, just Master's orders. He didn't say anything about binding your hands or nothing, just said to disarm you."

Nilas looks at the guard. "we mean no ill will my friend, just rather confused since Master Taber was literally just patting me on the back and shaking my hand yesterday"

Ragnar looks thoughtful. "Maybe it has something to do with the prisoner. Maybe she's been telling lies."
Nilas does notice a couple more guards nearby with crossbows ready and trained on the group.
The second guard snorts at Ragnar's comment and just shakes his head.
"This way," the first guard says, "follow me, no messing around, ok?"

Bro' Bob laughs, "Of course she's been telling lies. She was ransacking the shrine; she's not going to tell the truth - she needs a good excuse. . ."

Nilas follows. still keeping eyes open in cae of trouble

Ragnar shrugs and goes along
The two new guards fall in behind the group as they are lead toward the main lodge but they then turn and head to another building to the right. This one is just a single story, though still a good size and very stoutly built. He opens the door and leads the group inside where they are met by Taber Sinann.

Nilas speaks, "Greetings again Master Sinann"


The Laird’s son replies, "A blessed morning to you, thank you for joining me. I will ask this straight outright, I feel you are good folk, Nilas, you are of the Wave, and Robert is it, you are of the Vine, though I did learn that you are also a D'Nagien, curious," he pauses for a moment and takes a big breath.

Bro' Bob chuckles
Master Sinann asks, "Were any of you here on the grounds of the lodge last night or this morning? Did you come here to, ummm, interact with the woman I took into custody after the events on the waterfront?" He crosses his large, sinewy arms across his chest and narrows his eyes.

Jens Marko shakes his head emphatically.
Nilas says, "Nay my lord. Ragnar and myself stayed at the Shine to the Sea and Jens and Bob on the Kittiwake. We felt is best in our own safety to stay together in pairs"

Bro' Bob raises his eyebrows, "Very curious. No, we doubled down on the ship and in the shrine in case they came back. I take it you were, um, burgled?"

Master Sinann says, "No, not burgled, but we most definitely had a visitor," he turns to Jens and Ragnar, "Is this true? Did you both stay where Nilas and Robert have stated?"

Ragnar nods

Nilas reminds, '"I did warn you my lord that they would come back"

Bro' Bob 's face turns very serious, "That sounds ominous. Is your prisoner still alive this morning?"

Jens Marko says "I spent the night on my ship, yer lordship, as was said."

Taber listens to everyone and then turns and looks back further in the room. In a dark corner, you all now notice a woman sitting at a table. She is mostly in the dark and hasn't moved or said a word. She nods slightly toward Taber, though does glare at the group momentarily.

Jens feels that the woman in the dark was glaring directly at him and feels that maybe there was something magical happening.
Nilas queries, "My lord, what is all of this about? "
Master Sinann says, "Well, this morning, when Hogarth went in to give the woman some breakfast, he found her dead. She was still locked in her room, there were no signs of HOW she died, she was just dead."

Jens Marko crosses his fingers in front of himself to ward off bad magic.
The woman at the table chuckles.

Bro' Bob swears softly
Nilas offers, "She probably had more poison upon her personage"

Ragnar nods.

Bro' Bob asks, "So there was no sign of anyone entering or leaving?"
Nilas asks, "Does she have any markings or tatoos or anything of that nature?"
"Am I done here, Taber? I can't believe you asked me here to listen to these, these, people. I am sure they are all fine folk, but I have things to attend to," the woman says as she stands, putting her hands on her hips and looking quite put out.

Bro' Bob rolls his eyes
Nilas replies, "These people? Lady, I don't know who you are, but we risked ourselves to help this town out. We don't have an audience with you, we have one with Master Taber."

Bro' Bob holds his tankard in both hands, staring intently into it.
Taber frowns and looks at the woman, "Yes, Sabeen, thank you." He then looks back to Nilas and slams his fist into his other hand, "You will not speak to my sister as such, boy. As far as I know, you are all wrapped up in this, I am trying to figure it out. I did NOT send my men to arrest you this morning, giving you the benefit of the doubt, but do not try my patience by disrespecting her in her own house!"
One of the nearby guards does a double take on Bro Bob, looking at the drink he is holding.
Sabeen smiles, her worn, creased face looking almost youthful as Taber yells at Nilas. She steps toward Nilas and puts her hand on his shoulder. She leans in and whispers to him. The woman smells good, though Nilas cannot identify what the smell is, "Keep riling him up, this is actually amusing and I might stick around for a bit."

Nilas Nilas takes a step back. "my apologies Master Taber. Disrespect not meant. "
The woman stands next to Nilas, putting her arm around his neck and leaning in on him. She is several inches taller than the young Callast. She smiles playfully at her brother.

Nilas turns and gives Lady Sabeen a side eye glance with a hind of surprise. A small smile creases his face while he is looking away from Lord Taber
Nilas asks, "Master Taber.....why would you arrest us? We risked our lives on the shore with the zombies and death crabs, and then we handled the assassins. I even handed you one that I " down single handedly
"Perhaps your guards should arrest themselves since they couldn't keep the prisoner safe"
"I have not arrested anyone, though that is probably part of the problem," Taber says. Several of his guards shuffle uncomfortably at Nilas' remark.

Nilas feels bold and strong with the lady sabeen hanging on him. Feelilng that he is 'safe', or if nothing else, something tingling inside of him inspiring him to be braver than normal
"Ahh, nevermind, I am bored again," Sabeen says. She gives Nilas a little kiss on the cheek, then turns and shoves her way past the guards blocking the door out.

Nilas blushes and watches the Lady Sabeen leave like a lost puppy watching his favorite toy being taken away

Bro' Bob takes a drink of his ale and rubs his temples with his thumb and middle finger sighing. He shakes his head, "This doesn't make sense. Yesterday we were asking the Rogan's widow about her husband's murder, and tt doesn't seem to be coincidence but the only thing that I can think of is that they're linked to the murders"

Nilas shakes his head, getting clear thought and back to the conversation after Sabeen leaves

Bro' Bob looks up and adds, "And we still have no idea why they were killed."

Nilas explains, "My lord, again. we heard through rumors that cloaked figures were poking around the area. Both Ragnar's father Rogan and now the widow's husband, Rogan ar both killed. Both places were ransacked. "
Taber sits down. "I am sorry you were disarmed, but I just didn't know what your connection to this was. I just wish there were some clues. Yes, Robert, the murder of two men named Rogan and then assassins attacking the group that one of the Rogan's was in. Most definitely connected. With you all in the middle. Can you see my dilemma here? None of you are locals, though some have ties to the Quay."
Nilas says, “We spoke with the widow yesterday. After that, these assassins came after us.”

Bro' Bob continues, "But both houses were ransacked. Then the shrine and the kittiwake were likewise searched."
Taber shakes his head in frustration. "And you say you have no idea what they were searching for? That is so odd. Could you have something that belongs to them? Why would they target you, that has to be the link."

Nilas continues, “The assassin kept asking me about a token. We did see something, but I do not have it. I can describe it”

"A token? They did want something from you? Yes, tell me about it. Where is it now? Did they take it?" Master Taber asks.

Bro' Bob asks thoughtfully, "As I understand it, Rogan and his wife only came here a couple of years ago. Do you know anything at all about their past?"
Nilas explains, “We have a stake in this because Ragnar is our friend and his father was killed over this mess and we promised him that we would help him"

Ragnar nods
Nilas continues to explain, "The assassin asked me for it, but I do not have it or know where it is any more. But it was a thick coin-like object with red ink and design upon it. The token was circular, like a thick coin Red and gold or off white, with an eagle upon it, on a red field with a red gem upon its breast, the wings were spread out wide. I am certain that is what they were looking for."

Taber nods at Nilas' statement. He turns to Bob, "I only knew them in passing, seemed like a nice, happy couple. They were both regarded well here in the Quay, but I can't say I knew much about their past. Hail from somewhere in Middle Bay I believe." He looks to one of the guards, and the guard nods back at him. "Yes, Middle Bay."

"As for the sea serpent washing up, the death-crabs and the zombies, well, Brother Bob, Carmel and myself were at the Inn when people yelled for help," Nilas adds.

Master Sinann says, "Interesting. Might be some sort of badge or identification. Some guilds and associations use such challenge coins. Why did you not tell me last night?" He cocks his head to the side, narrowing his eyes.

Bro' Bob nods. "The widow Naaj said they came from Grebeschyr. We were talking about sailing there to see if we could find out anything about them."
Nilas says, "Honestly we were just trying to help Ragnar find his father's attacker and then maybe go look for some sunken treasure. Not get wrapped up in a murder and then be attacked ourselves"

Bro' Bob is clearly fixated on his train of thought, trying to connect the dots, almost like a bloodhound on a faint scent

Nilas shrugs and explains, "I thought I did my lord, though with the battle of zombies and then an assassin in Callast Zale's home, I was a bit out of sorts. This was the first time I had to fight for my life"

Master Sinann says, "You think that their past in Grebschyr could be connected? They have been here several years, but yes, maybe," Taber also is obviously trying to sort things out in his head.

Ragnar looks back and forth, following the conversation but wisely keeping quiet
Nilas feels bad for not being honest.

Bro' Bob shrugs, making momentary eye contact, "It's the only thing I can think of so far. Someone else said they saw a couple of dark cloaked people comeing down from the ridge, so Ragnar went up in the afternoon to look around. He said he found a camp, and boot prints that could have been there's, but couldn't be certain of the identification"
Nilas explains, "I am sorry my lord for not coming forth about all of this before. Just as you were not trusting of us, so it was also with us. We were just attacked by zombies and assassins. We did not know if they could have been agents linked with you as well"

Bro' Bob adds, "By theirs, I mean these red cloaked assassins or whatever they are."

Just then, young man with looks similar to Taber and his sister, Sabeen, enters. "Brother, I have some, um, news." He pauses as he looks around at the group. Taber motions for him to continue, "Some fishers said they saw two people in a rowboat this morning, as the sun rose up, rowing hard west, away from town!"

Nilas says, "I would wager that those would be the two assailants that got away. Again, Lord Taber, did the prisoner have any markings or tattoos or anything upon her person?
"In a rowboat" Bob adds

"Hmm, yes, sounds likely," Taber agrees with Nilas.

Ragnar looks hopeful at the news. "Jens, do you think we could catch them?"
Nilas states, "I can call to Calla for wind to make sure that we do"

Jens Marko looks thoughtful. "We might, if we can leave immediately"

Bro' Bob asks jens, "Do you think the Kittiwake can catch them with a long lead - assuming we take the right heading?"
"I did not fully examine her, we saw no markings but again, I did not examine her," Taber said.
Nilas asks, "Is her body still here?"
Yes, in the other room, still locked and guarded," Master Taber says.

Bro' Bob asks, "would you mind if I did?"

Sure, let's go. She is dead, I'm sure it won't bother her," Taber says as he leads the way further into the building. He stops at a stout oaken door with a heavy steel lock and opens it. The body of the assassin woman is laying on the floor in the middle of the room. She looks like she flopped onto the floor without any regard for her own comfort.
Nilas says, "She had poison on her when she attacked me. I would no doubt that she took her own life if these people are as nefarious as they seem"

"I know my men searched her, though these other two may have secreted it to her somehow," he says, perplexed.

Nilas says, "My lord, would you be able to provide us with any extra supplies or provisions as we attempt to go after the other two assailants?"

Bro' Bob kneels down and straightens her body out, then begins examining her head and hair carefully

Taber Sinann gives Nilas a side-eye glare. "Let us keep to the task at hand, shall we?"

Bro Bob takes about 10 minutes examining the body of the assassin.

Bro' Bob seems oblivious of the conversation as he continues his examination, moving to her hands and forearms
Ragnar stands stoically near the door, arms crossed and staring straight ahead.

Nilas will continue to speak with Taber and see if they can get their weapons back. And then maybe see if he can speak with Sabeen more.
Bob starts removing the woman's clothing. Some guards look away, embarrassed, while some others smile and watch intently.

Bro' Bob works his way carefully and methodically, looking for scars, tattoos, anything odd on her skin
Master Sinann says, "Yes, I never intended to keep your weapons, the guards will return them to you, they are probably just outside somewhere nearby. As for speaking to my sister, good luck. I am surprised I was able to pull her away from her studies to sit in this morning. She doesn't have much time for me, it seems."
Bro' Bob takes out his writing instruments and begins taking notes, drawing the tattoos and scars
Nilas asks, "My lord, so do we think that the death-crabs or the serpent are linked to any of this?"
"Also, do you have any archives or records of any other 'Rogans' around the area?"

Bro' Bob does pause for a moment as Taber's words penetrate his concentration. "Studies? What subjects does she pursue?"
Master Sinann says, "I don't know, if they are, HOW are they connected. You again were at the center of that business as well. Though I have heard tell recently of a large serpent-like creature in the Bay, I guess I assumed that was this, this thing that showed up yesterday." Taber seems so frustrated.
Nilas asks, "Master Taber, I was sent here to find Callast Zale. I was told that he left a few days ago. Do you have any idea where he may have gone? Maybe he may have insight into this?"
"What? My sister, Sabeen? She is a scholar and a bit of a mage. She studies History, and texts and is always reading something flowery and boring," Taber shares. He laughs at Nilas' comment about Callast Zale. "Where's he gone? That scoundrel musta got his hands on some Rum. He likes to row out as far as he can go, down his drink and fall asleep. Calla loves him so much, she typically washes him ashore somewhere nearby, sometimes face down in the surf. He'll be back in a day or so."
Nilas continues, "The way I see it my lord, Calla brought me here and all of us together, so perhaps Calla guided us to be here to help you here and now"

Jens Marko chuckles at the story of Callast Zale
Taber mouths something quietly and then nods his head in Nilas' direction. "Well, I am ready for some help. I will keep my men on high alert and keep the majority of them out on the streets. As for other Rogans, I suppose we could look at the logs at the boarding house and Inn, but I don't think there are any other Rogans in the area," Taber admits.
Nilas observesTaber speak a quiet prayer to Calla.

Bro' Bob nods absentmindedly at Taber's reply, still intent on what he's doing. He murmer's a soft, "Sorry," as he performs a cavity search before rolling the body over to examine her backside
Bob finishes his search of her, he does find a small blade hidden in the cuff of her pants, but it was sewn in and does not look as if she took it out. There is blackness around the inside of her mouth, and her nail beds are very red. No signs of poison on her person though.
As he is looking over her back, Bro Bob looks up for a moment and asks the room in general, "Would anyone please get me a basin of water and a towel? And soap if any is available"

She has quite a few tattoos, though many around the Bay share a love for tattoos. She has several noticeable scars, but none of her body markings seem to have any clue about her.

Bro Bob gets cleaned up after concluding his very thorough search of the dead assassin.

Nilas asks, "Do any of her symbols match the eagle I described?"

Bob shakes his head, none of her tattoos seemed to be related to the symbol on the token.

Nilas says, "Well this just keeps getting more confusing”

Bro' Bob shakes his head, "Nothing to go on yet." He looks over his notes and adds a couple more, touching up a drawing or two, then rolls them carefully and slides them into a scroll case on his belt. He says to Taber, "I don't know if they'll be of any use or not in the future, but If you like I'll make you a copy for reference."
Nilas says, "Our next step now is to pack up our supplies, get Carmel and get underway!"
Bro' Bob offers, "Or for your sister," he adds, "if they would be of any interest to her"
Taber nods, "Yes, that would be good, thank you. Eilas would no doubt like that for his files. The other young man, that had brought the news of the rowboat, is still standing nearby, listening to the conversation. "Yes, please, anything written or drawn you have would be much appreciated. I am trying to keep records of everything. Before me, no one in the entire family seemed to care about the past, records, bahh, what good is it to know what happened before. I am trying to modernize this Clan and maybe we can earn some more respect in Baron's Court." He wrinkles his nose up in Taber's direction. "But, yes, please, copies are appreciated!"

Nilas turns to Taber one more time. "My lord, about those supplies, if you wish us to get on this, we will go after those assassins"

Bro' Bob looks at the boy carefully for a moment, the nods, smiling, "I'll be glad to. I probably won't be able to before we set sail, but I will send them as soon as I am able."

"Ok, ok, what do you need, then? I am sure we can scrounge something up for you," Master Sinann says.

Nilas looks to Jens. "Well? Food, water, and what else?"

Session Notes

Another great fully RP session. No fighting, very little in the way of skill rolls, just some good old talking between the characters and the NPCs!


Cast of Characters:

Brother Robert (Bro Bob) D'Nagien, a young Enibrian monk and archer - played by Amergin K
Jens Marko, a young Captain sailing his dory all over the bay - played by Arne J
Callast Nilas Orkan, a young priest of Calla the Storm Goddess - played by Mike B
Ragnar Rocht, avenging ranger - played by Stephen K

and GMJasonGURPS as the DM








No comments:

Post a Comment